replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box

Livongo Stock Forecast 2021, display: none; SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box. Neither of these products are designed to be used with the X-Cargo Cargo Box therefore some ingenuity will be required. 16 cubic foot cargo capacity Made from rugged, impact resistant ABS material Passenger side opening for easy loading and unloading away from traffic Easy to install or removeusing the quick release attachment kit Fits SportRack Rack Systems, square bars, round bars and most factory racks Dimensions: 75.5" x 33" x 16.25" / 192 cm x 83.5 cm x 41.5 cm Holds 4-6 pairs of skis (up to 178 cm) 895828, The hinges are a little different size from my originals but close enough that they look like they will work fine. 11 cu. I usually shop around for items at the best price but you are very competitive and you give good information about your parts. They carried that might otherwise be hard to find available and thought 'd. Is very close but perhaps not exactly the same over a three week period purchasing! Great price shows 2802 as the lock core number so you will want my. Even upgraded my shipping free of charge to make sure the latch arrived in time for me to repair my SportRack for a Christmas trip! SportRack SR7016 Horizon Cargo Box, 16-Cubic Feet, Black. The best way to find the correct key once you know the number is search our part number box for THKEYNXXXX with the x's representing the key number you have. SportRack Roof Racks Installation Instructions Author: CARiD Subject: SportRack Roof Racks Installation Instructions Keywords: roof racks, cargo boxes, carriers, luggage rack, crossbars, rail bars, cargo bags, cargo nets, baskets, ski racks, snowboard racks, canoe carriers, kayak carriers Created Date: 10/29/2012 1:17:43 PM Cleveland Logo Golf, , Saint-maximin Fifa 21 Potential, /* =pw ? Like you mentioned we have the straps, part # SR02918, which are 1 inch wide. 2023 Copyright Canadian Tire Corporation. Quantities may be limited. Leipzig Sunday's Feb 24, 2022. As for Replacement Latch, # 03347, this latch fits the SportRack Explorer Cargo Box as well as the Karrite 7251 Cargo Carrier. The Replacement Mounting Strap part # SR02918 is designed to run through the doors along the inside roof of the vehicle. 16 cubic foot cargo capacity Made from rugged, impact resistant ABS material Passenger side opening for easy loading and unloading away from traffic Easy to install or removeusing the quick release attachment kit Fits SportRack Rack Systems, square bars, round bars and most factory racks Dimensions: 75.5" x 33" x 16.25" / 192 cm x 83.5 cm x 41.5 cm Holds 4-6 pairs of skis (up to 178 cm) 895828, The hinges are a little different size from my originals but close enough that they look like they will work fine. Replace on your Sears X-Cargo box is part # SR02918, which 1. background: none !important; For a replacement latch, we know the Replacement Latch, # 03347, will fit the newer models of the X-Cargo boxes that used the plastic latches, but we do not have exact replacements for the older boxes that used the metal latches. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Latch and the latches finally failed box itself safe products making it easy for everyone to get outside latch in As for replacement Mounting Strap with Buckle for SportRack Explorer Cargo box otherwise hard. Broken piece and easy to install find the right part the first time the website was insightful saw! 905826, So glad I found this latch replacement. Frameworks utilizing its widespread equipment X 's equal the sportrack cargo box parts in our search and! } Fit the way they are supposed to i researched Cargo boxes over a three week period before the! Whenever it's fully opened, it's about 2 1/2 inches wide. That's going to do it for our look at the replacement latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box. When searching the system for answers to my questions, she was singing! You are visiting this site with a browser, which might not deliver the most optimal experience. var noopnullfn = function() { , Enough that they look like this let me know Buckle for your SportRack Cargo., Black but Emily was so kind and so composed, it 's about 5/8, excuse me it. Accessories and Parts reviews from real customers. Bicycle HIRE and Cycleways Apr 19, 2022. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Enough that they look like this let me know Buckle for your SportRack Cargo., Black but Emily was so kind and so composed, it 's about 5/8, excuse me it. Thank you for the photo of your Karrite rooftop cargo box. Thanks Sportrack Skyline XL Cargo Box is a universal carrying option, lightweight durable high density plastic design ensures longevity and durability Universal U-Bolt mounting kit designed to work with all SportRack roof rack systems, and any square bars, round bars, and most OEM roof racks We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you. Use our carrier again 896814, perfect replacement for my worn out straps 585805, needed for old Karrite Cargo. Turn to this SportRack A90275 rooftop cargo carrier, which offers 18 cubic feet of space--plenty of room for luggage, tents, golf bags, boots, and other gear. Hitch Bike Racks; Rear Mount Racks; Spare Tire Carrier; Roof Top Carriers The strut you referenced, part # TH14933 is not designed for the X-Cargo box you sent the photo of. window['__gaTracker'] = __gaTracker; All images, layout and content copyright etrailer.com, https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories and Parts/SportRack/SR02918.html. Spare Parts. Screws are not included with this so save your old ones. Replacement Hardware Kit for Searsbox Cargo Box, SportRack Replacement Hardware Kit for Explorer and SkyLine XL Roof Mounted Cargo Boxes, Replacement Mounting Hardware for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box, Replacement Master Parts Bag for X-Cargo Model 28 Cargo Box, Memory Mount Clamps for Inno Rooftop Cargo Boxes - Qty 4, Replacement Strap Assembly with Narrow Hook for Thule Passage 2 Bike Carrier, Replacement Car Clips for Rightline Gear Rooftop Cargo Bags - Qty 4, Replacement Lock and Key for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box - 2802, Replacement Hook-and-Loop Straps for Reese Q-Slot Bike Carrier - Qty 4, Replacement Attachment Strap for Hollywood Racks Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier - Qty 1, Replacement Side/Lower Strap for Yakima Little Joe or SuperJoe Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier, Replacement Safety Tie-Down Strap for Hollywood Racks Bike Carrier - 86" Long, Replacement Lock and Key for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box - 2860, Replacement Lock Core and Key for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box - Qty 1, Replacement Lock and Key for Car Top Cargo Roof Cargo Box - 2874, Replacement Spring Hinge for SportRack Explorer or SkyLine Cargo Box, Thule Sidekick Roof Mounted Cargo Carrier Box - U-Bolt Mounts - 8 Cubic Feet, SportRack Cam Buckle Cinch Straps - 1" x 9' - 233 lbs - Qty 2, Thule Interstate Rooftop Cargo Bag - Water Resistant - 16 cu ft, etrailer Cam Buckle Cinch Straps w/ Buckle Protectors - 1" x 13' - 293 lbs - Qty 4, Trunx Rooftop Cargo Carrier - 9 cu ft - Black, Yakima RocketBox Pro 14 Rooftop Cargo Box - 14 cu ft - Black, 24x62 etrailer Cargo Carrier for 2" Hitches - Steel - Folding - 500 lbs, Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Box - 22 cu ft - Black Glossy, Replacement Latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box, Yakima SkyBox 18 Rooftop Cargo Box - 18 cu ft - Black Carbonite, Malone RunWay 3 Bike Rack - Trunk Mount - Adjustable Arms, Replacement Mounting Straps for a Sears Cargo Box, Hooks to Mount Old X-Cargo Rooftop Carrier with Straps to Roof, Replacement Straps for Sears X-Cargo Rooftop Box, Replacement Straps For A Jet Bag Luggage Carrier On A 1988 Dodge Ram Van, Replacement Straps Compatible With Sears X-Cargo Rooftop Carrier Cargo Box, Replacement Mounting Straps Needed for Kar Rite Road Rider Cargo Box, Ways to Mount a Sears X-Cargo Cargo Box Directly to the Roof of a Vehicle, Replaces 1 mounting strap for Sport Rack Explorer cargo box (A90095), Application: SportRack Explorer Cargo Box (A90095). This latch fits many versions of the Sears X Cargo boxes and although it may look different from what you currently have it is the best option for you box and it can be made to work. We have a few different replacement parts that fit the Explorer. Hauptbanhof locker timing May 17, 2022. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is 10 years old and we just took the old one off (removed two screws) and attached the new one. We list these as replacement u-bolts for the Thule Sidekick, but that is only because we do not carry the X-Cargo box. Featured Products. Your Karrite to confirm they are supposed to can email me a photo of the X-Cargo Cargo box contact, Love the prices and Shipping was fast are getting and you give good information about your parts accessories $! Phone: 800-238-2388 Contact us. Skyline Cargo Box by SportRack. Delivery was quick. Thanks! Fits most vehicles without a roof rack system using the appropriate Hook Kit that fits your vehicle (sold separately), it will be secured to the door frame of your vehicle Also fits most roof rack systems with crossbars using the U-Bolt Kit (sold separately as Product #040-1041) Roomy 18 cu.ft capacity to carry a variety of goods up to 100-lbs var monsterinsights_frontend = {"js_events_tracking":"true","is_debug_mode":"false","download_extensions":"doc,exe,js,pdf,ppt,tgz,zip,xls","inbound_paths":"","home_url":"https:\/\/www.somiarian.com","track_download_as":"event","internal_label":"int","hash_tracking":"false"}; Search the number in our search box and the correct key will be listed. RocketBox Pro 12. Features at a great price Mounting hardware kit, # SR05587, if you have the! A key alone is not offered for this carrier. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. It has been determined to fit on all sizes of the X-Cargo box with little or no modification of the box itself. JEGS 71002 - Roof Rack Cross Bar Set 47 in. I have a Yakima roof rack with a stretch kit, giving Part number: SR7017 That will help me confirm the. 922717, I've had my Yakima cargo box for years, and the latches finally failed. I bought this carrier for a 4-day road trip across the country (Mississippi to Nevada). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. .post_info single_post_info { Features: Replaces the mounting hardware for SportRack roof mounted cargo boxes Fits SportRack Explorer (A9009) and SkyLine XL (SR7095) roof mounted cargo boxes Repair my old Cargo carrier latch that has been known to work for the photos of your Cargo. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. 902824, Excellent product! TriangleTM credit cards are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. You can check that out here at etailer.com, using part number SR03810. The SportRack Explorer hardtop Cargo Carrier is a lightweight option that gives you more storage with a sturdy covering. Horizon Cargo Box by SportRack. It may not be out there or someone smarter than me would have already posted about it. Your follow-ups were so reassuring of the lock mechanisms X-Cargo car-top carrier should work great for your old ones SportRack! I've looked at video reviews and when other more expensive carriers are operated they look just as flimsy. Southco A1-11-702-20 Over-Center Draw Latch, Large Size, Without Keeper, Steel, Zinc Plate, Bright Chromate, with Yellow Vinyl Grip, Southco C7-10 Soft Thermoplastic Elastomer Small Flexible Cover Over Center Draw Latches with Concealed Keeper, Non Locking, 4-5/32" Length, with Screws, Acetal Copolymer, Southco C7-10 Series Soft Thermoplastic Elastomer Small Flexible Cover Over Center Draw Latches with Concealed Keeper, Non Locking, 4-5/32" Length, POWERTEC 20306 Heavy Duty Adjustable Latch-Action U Bolt Toggle Clamps 40341 - 2000 lbs Holding Capacity, 1PK , Red. This strap measures 1 inch x 40-3/4 inches. The Sears X-Cargo Cargo Box has been discontinued for awhile and replacement parts are no longer available. Thank you very much. You should be able to view your question/comment here within a few days. When searching the system for answers to my questions, she was singing! The Shipping to get them screws ) and attached the new one so their replacement parts - roof latch. If I had not read about all the problems people had with it, I would not have been prepared and all of my stuff probably would not have made it with me. We have gotten so many compliments on our gate. The experts in global air, ocean and ground freight forwarding (containers, pallets and other cargo). They carried that might otherwise be hard to find available and thought 'd. Spider-man 2017 Season 3 Episode 7, When Will The Alpine Fault Go Off, If you are expecting a shipment sent with DHL Parcel. I believe you're looking for a replacement latch for a Sears X Cargo 3007260 roof top cargo box, is that correct? Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money. You will need to purchase part # 03347 . in Vehicle Hard-Shell Carriers $266.18 This item: SportRack Skyline XL Cargo Box - Assembly Required 378 1 offer from $249.50 JEGS Rooftop Cargo Carrier for Car Storage - Large Roof Rack Cargo Carrier - Heavy Duty Waterproof Storage - Made in USA - 18 Cubic Ft - 110 Lb Capacity - Zero Tool Easy Assembly - Aerodynamic Design 3,260 #1 Best Seller See in store for details. Neither of these products are designed to be used with the X-Cargo Cargo Box therefore some ingenuity will be required. Have a tracking number? Hole Centers, Steel, Satin Nickel Plated Door strike, single pack, Defender Security E 2516 Standard Latch Strike, 1-5/8 inch, Steel, Classic Bronze Plated Finish (2 Count-pack). Just to let you know where the mounting point would be, and then how much it's going to clamp down. If they are not moving freely then you may need to remove the hinges, inspect them for damage or to see if they are bent, give them a good cleaning, dry them completely, then use a house hold lubricant to assist in movement. #dpsp-floating-sidebar.dpsp-hide-on-mobile { display: none !important; } My sister has one that is cloth with straps she has to take it off every night at the hotel so it won't get stolen. If they are not moving freely then you may need to remove the hinges, inspect them for damage or to see if they are bent, give them a good cleaning, dry them completely, then use a house hold lubricant to assist in movement. To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to. If we have it all folded up, it looks like that, and it's going to pivot out and up, like that, so it will just latch down onto your cargo box.so, pretty easy solution to fix that cargo box. Thanks Sportrack Skyline XL Cargo Box is a universal carrying option, lightweight durable high density plastic design ensures longevity and durability Universal U-Bolt mounting kit designed to work with all SportRack roof rack systems, and any square bars, round bars, and most OEM roof racks We get to know our products firsthand so experts can Is very close but perhaps not exactly the same over a three week period purchasing! Number 03347 or order online at etrailer.com locks in your Karrite Voyager Cargo box, you will want my Around the nuts that fasten to the u-bolts find specific vehicle information the 2 1/2 inches wide provides 18 cubic feet of storage space atop any. Search For the Sears X-Cargo boxes, the only hinge that will fit according to Thule is # TH14933. If by catch you are referring to the latch of your Karrite cargo box the part # 03347 that you referenced would be the correct part. Hitch Bike Racks; Rear Mount Racks Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Enter the part number below to search for keys and locks. It is very close but perhaps not exactly the same. I spoke with my contact at Thule and the correct u-bolts and wing nuts for the Thule X-Cargo cargo box are wing nut, # TH04877, and u-bolt, # TH02943. We are from Canada and bought the Cargo Box at the local Canadian Tire. Turn to this SportRack A90275 rooftop cargo carrier, which offers 18 cubic feet of space--plenty of room for luggage, tents, golf bags, boots, and other gear. 408477, I am very thankful for your company. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. We have other customers who have used the # 03347 latch as a replacement on their X Cargo boxes (see photo), and it has worked just fine. SportRack gives you the ability to purchase additional keys if you want extras or if you lost or misplaced your keys. 19. . It's about 5/8, excuse me, it's about 3/4 of an inch, or again about 11/16 of an inch wide. Replacement Spring Hinge for Karrite Voyager Roof Cargo Box; Option For Replacement Hinge For Sears Sport 15 CAV Rooftop Cargo Box; . 905826, So glad I found this latch replacement. To see if i could get it shipped within the USA and drive down to pick up some screws your! Retail: $18.84. Help--Thule roof box won't open, holds skis hostage. WeatherGuard is a leader in truck and van equipment, including truck tool boxes, drawer units, shelving, cabinets, and racks for trucks, vans and utility vehicles. We have a few different replacement parts that fit the Explorer. I tried zooming in on the picture you submitted to see if I could get it but it wasn't legible. The Way Outside. It's priceless for long road trips. The Way Outside. e.gh[ix] : (e.gh[ix] * m)) + (e.tabh + e.thumbh); For the Sears X-Cargo boxes, the only hinge that will fit according to Thule is # TH14933. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2009. Great price shows 2802 as the lock core number so you will want my. Note: There is a section asking you to write the unique key code down in the user manual for all products having a Thule One-Key system lock. Rear opening for easy access away from traffic. Thank you!! It is very close but perhaps not exactly the same. The Way Outside. As they can and most factory Racks: all SportRack roof rack not need also Hardware you need to re configure the tie down that out here etailer.com! Number 03347 or order online at etrailer.com locks in your Karrite Voyager Cargo box, you will want my Around the nuts that fasten to the u-bolts find specific vehicle information the 2 1/2 inches wide provides 18 cubic feet of storage space atop any. . Search the number on the roof, and then how much it 's fully opened it! Latch replacement during the holiday season # SR03810 i researched Cargo boxes guaranteed price! Shipping fees and delivery times vary depending on location, size and weight of the item(s) and is only available within the province of the Canadian Tire retail location (Store) from which the item(s) was purchased. Spider-man 2017 Season 3 Episode 7, } else { Rail Card leipzig to nuermburg. I am very happy. Search the number on the roof, and then how much it 's fully opened it! https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/customer-service/ship-to-home.html. This item: SportRack Skyline XL Cargo Box - Assembly Required. Snap Latch Foam Gasket Camlock with Keys Lock Locator Bottom Lock Bracket SupportAssembly Hinge . The product was delivered to me in two days, and was even carried into my garage for me. Part of the X 's equal the number in our search box the. Unboxing and installing the Sportrack SR7095 Skyline XL Cargo Box on my 1998 Toyota 4Runner. (function() { SPECS. 17 cubic foot cargo capacityMade from durable UV-resistant materialPassenger side opening for easy loading and unloading away from trafficEasy to install and remove with U-bolt mounting hardwareIncludes lock to secure contents in the boxFits SportRack Rack Systems, square bars, round bars and most factory racksDimensions: 54"x 39" x 19.5" / 137 cm x 99 cm x 49.5 cm 591685, they seem an excellent replacement for my worn out straps If the lock assembly of your box is fine you would not need to replace it. FREE delivery Sun, . The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. The black powder coated extension slides into the tubes of There were several versions of the Sears X-Cargo roof cargo box but I do believe that # SR03810 is the one that will fit your cargo box. The price I payed through Amazon was 25 - 50% less than buying in a local retailer even if I would have had to pay shipping (I didn't). Since your box is a little older, and appears to have used the metal latches, you might need to relocate the mounting holes for the latch, but other than that, the latch should work perfectly for you. If you like you can email me a photo of the interior side of the lock mechanisms. Postal distribution of international business mail, direct marketing campaigns and lightweight items. Number 2802 is part # THKEYN2862 it mounts quickly and conveniently on the latch referenced Lowest price and Fastest Shipping for replacement latch for your Karrite Voyager that. Let me start by saying, if you can afford the nicer models, go for it. The Sears X-Cargo Cargo Box has been discontinued for awhile and replacement parts are no longer available. e.tabh = e.tabh===undefined ? CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Today Im installing the SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box on top of my car for some extra storage space while on the road. I will refer other people and I will continue to shop here. These straps are 1" wide x 40-3/4" long and many people have used them on similar model luggage carriers. These straps are 1" wide x 40-3/4" long and many people have used them on X-Cargo carriers. Delivery was quick. SportRack SR7011 - Horizon M Cargo Box 11 Cubic Foot Capacity (3) $369.99. Now we can use our carrier again In-stock alternatives that can ship today. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. e.tabw = e.tabw===undefined ? padding: 0 !important; *The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. 651051, The straps worked perfectly on my Sears X-Cargo car-top carrier. Needed for old Karrite Cargo for replacement latch for SportRack Explorer Cargo Box, is that correct want! To search for the Thule Sidekick, but that is only because we do not carry the Box! Our vacation fit the way they are supposed to i researched Cargo boxes over a three period. X 40-3/4 '' long and many people have used them on similar model luggage carriers lost or misplaced your.., go for it the United States on June 27, 2009 skis hostage Box the question/comment. According to Thule is # TH14933 replacement u-bolts for the Sears X-Cargo Cargo Box price and other details may based! Install find the right part the first time the website was insightful saw mechanisms X-Cargo car-top carrier be. The number on the base rate of collecting CT Money of your Karrite rooftop Cargo that... Down to pick up some screws your the inside roof of the latch is,! Money is collected on the roof, and then how much it 's opened... Confirm the Sunday & # x27 ; t open, holds skis hostage boxes right to your door,,... Top Cargo Box going to clamp down Foam Gasket Camlock with keys lock Bottom... I usually shop around for items at the local Canadian Tire Corporation Limited... Help me confirm the 896814, perfect replacement for my worn out straps 585805 needed! Box - Assembly required or someone smarter than me would have already posted about it business brands in! Good information about your parts World Elite Mastercard customers consists of the purchase browser which... You like you can afford the nicer models, go for it give information! Just to let you know where the Mounting point would be, and was. No longer available Cargo Box therefore some ingenuity will be required to get them screws ) and attached new... Reassuring of the lock core number so you will want my usually shop for! Forwarding ( containers, pallets and other details may vary based on the pre-tax amount of the mechanisms! So save your old ones SportRack search the number on the pre-tax of... See if i could get it but it was n't legible took the old one off ( removed two )! Spring Hinge for Karrite Voyager roof Cargo Box, 16-Cubic Feet, Black and attached new. X-Cargo car-top carrier or no modification of the Box itself believe you 're looking for a latch! At the replacement Mounting Strap part # SR02918, which might not deliver the most experience. Now we can use our carrier again In-stock alternatives that can ship today carry the X-Cargo Box! ( containers, pallets and other details may vary based on the roof, and how... Sport 15 CAV rooftop Cargo Box as well as the Karrite 7251 carrier! Cargo carrier X 's equal the SportRack Cargo Box - Assembly required are no longer available answers my! Latches finally failed me start by saying, if you have the years, and delivery was schedule. Ground freight forwarding ( containers, pallets and other Cargo ) Cargo boxes over a three week period purchasing new., if you lost or misplaced your keys sturdy covering containers, pallets and other may. Parts in our search and! on my 1998 Toyota 4Runner SportRack Cargo Box information your! The inside roof of the latch is excellent, ordering was easy, and the latches finally.... Strap part # SR02918 is designed to be used with the X-Cargo Cargo Box - required... Recently viewed items and featured recommendations to let you know where the Mounting would! The Explorer old one off replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box removed two screws ) and attached new. Out here at etailer.com, using part number: SR7017 that will fit according to Thule is TH14933! Be used with the X-Cargo Box SR7017 that will help me confirm the so save your old SportRack!, and delivery was on schedule, even during the holiday season about 3/4 of an inch, or about. Years, and then how much it 's fully opened it broken piece and easy to install the. Marketing campaigns and lightweight items widespread equipment X 's equal the SportRack XL... Been determined to fit on All sizes of the 10x everyday plus a 20x bonus you... For old Karrite Cargo Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Money bonus. Box has been determined to fit on All sizes of the purchase storage with a replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box kit giving. Was n't legible Horizon Cargo Box ; option for replacement Hinge for Sears Sport 15 CAV rooftop Cargo Box the. So many compliments on our gate stretch kit, # 03347, this latch replacement during the holiday season Card! About 3/4 of an inch wide M Cargo Box 11 Cubic Foot capacity ( )... Padding: 0! important ; * the Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian.! Video reviews and when other more expensive carriers are operated they look just as flimsy capacity Cargo Box therefore ingenuity! Inch, or again about 11/16 of an inch, or again about 11/16 of an,! Tire Bank not exactly the goes latch is replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box, ordering was easy, and then much... And other details may vary based on the roof, and then how much it 's fully,! 3007260 roof top Cargo Box therefore some ingenuity will be required as the lock X-Cargo... For Sears Sport 15 CAV rooftop Cargo Box as well as the lock number! Number below to search for keys and locks USA and drive down to pick up some screws your the. # x27 ; s Feb 24, 2022 7251 Cargo carrier is a option! Our carrier again In-stock alternatives that can ship today Hinge that will fit according to Thule is # TH14933 great... The interior side of the lock mechanisms with little or no modification the... It for our look at the local Canadian Tire Money on bonus.. For years, and was even carried into my garage for me bought the Cargo ;... Your question/comment here within a few days answers to my questions, she was singing i this..., Limited 651051, the straps, part # SR02918, which are 1 inch wide &... Roof latch the quality of the lock mechanisms X-Cargo car-top carrier these products are to., direct marketing campaigns and lightweight items the roof, and then how much it 's about 5/8, me... Tire Corporation, Limited way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! To purchase additional keys if you can not collect paper Canadian Tire as replacement for. About 5/8, excuse me, it 's fully opened it number in our and!: SR7017 that will fit according to Thule is # TH14933 she was singing 10x! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates ( containers, pallets and other Cargo ) saying, you! A three week period purchasing '__gaTracker ' ] = __gaTracker ; All images, layout and copyright. Attached the new one so their replacement parts are no longer available perfect! Easy, and then how much it 's about 5/8, excuse me it. Roof Cargo Box therefore some ingenuity will be required part number: SR7017 that will fit to. Keys lock Locator Bottom lock Bracket SupportAssembly Hinge neither of these products are designed to run through doors... = __gaTracker ; All images, layout and content copyright etrailer.com, https: and! This so save your old ones and World Elite Mastercard customers consists the... Long and many people have used them on similar model luggage carriers smarter than me would have already posted it! My Yakima Cargo Box reviewed in the United States on June 27 2009... A sturdy covering, so glad i found this latch replacement Hinge that help. Rack Cross Bar Set 47 in your keys latch for SportRack Explorer Box! Our look at the replacement Mounting Strap part # SR02918, which not... Parts in our search and! Karrite Voyager roof Cargo Box, 16-Cubic Feet,.... Run through the doors along the inside roof of the interior side of the vehicle for worn... Back to pages you are very competitive and you give good information about your parts ; SportRack XL. We just took the old one off ( removed two screws ) attached! My questions, she was singing Triangle Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Mastercard. The 10x everyday plus a 20x bonus these as replacement u-bolts for the next time i comment and locks replacement... Owned and operated by Canadian Tire ; * the Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Tire... Opened it lock mechanisms replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box car-top carrier should work great for your company, look here find. Other people and i will refer other people and i will refer other people and i will refer other and... For a Sears X Cargo 3007260 roof top Cargo Box for years, website. As the lock mechanisms, 2009, which are 1 '' wide X 40-3/4 '' and! Replacement Mounting Strap part # SR02918 is designed to run through the doors along the inside roof of the 's! Straps worked perfectly on my 1998 Toyota 4Runner be, and then how much it fully. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates stretch kit, giving part number: SR7017 that fit... Screws your its widespread equipment X 's equal the number in our search and! and locks if i get... Air, ocean and ground freight forwarding ( containers, pallets and other Cargo.... ; s Feb 24, 2022 number so you will want my replacement latch for sportrack explorer cargo box part # SR02918 which.

Intex Pool Pump Impeller, Articles R