restaurants on route 9 nj

Delicious pizza and one of the BEST salad dressings ever! Northeast Pizza Throwdown | New Haven or New York? We will definitely be going back soon! Guest love our daily lunch and dinner specials, hand cut steaks, fresh seafood and delicious pasta dishes. Highly recommend it! SEA BRIGHT, NJ FREEHOLD, NJ CLIFTON, NJ BRIDGEWATER, NJ EDISON, NJ PRINCETON, NJ MORRIS PLAINS, NJ STATEN ISLAND, NY NEWARK, DE WINNER OF BEST BAR FOOD IN MONMOUTH COUNTY BY BEST OF MONMOUTH HEALTH & LIFE 2022 Your Event, Our House Host Your Next Event at Tommy's I don't know Love love these pretzels!! 4.7 based on recent ratings. What are the best restaurants in Marlboro for cheap eats? Zoom in to see updated info. Thank you. Restaurants on Route 22 in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. Nonna's Citi Cucina. Food was very good but pricey compared to other Italian places in the area. Originally called early in the day and was called back that our table would be too big of a party and that we wouldnt be Well what can I say! I left a small bag at the restaurant and they found me via my opentable reservation and called me several times to let me know I had left it there. The food was excellent. I have never had anything to eat here that wasnt at the very least better than average! Git the Butter & Garlic onesEmployees great & very courteous!! It is a BYOB. The quality and quantity of the food is at the very top of what you would expect. American Restaurants for Large Groups in Marlboro, Italian Restaurants for Families in Marlboro, Carlo's Gourmet Pizzeria, Restaurant & Caterers. Her favorite is the lemon filet of sole. great local restaurant; would definitely go back! 5 E. 3rd St. & Rt. ONLINE REservation. The service stations also offer a gas station and family restrooms. I highly recommend La Casetta". Families and friends meet to enjoy our unique casual dcor with plenty of warm wood and artifacts that bring back memories of the glory days. 3492 U.S HIGHWAY 9 FREEHOLD, NJ 07728 732.543.0053 THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE TO BE ON THURSDAY NIGHTS LIVE MUSIC DANCING EVERY THURSDAY 9 PM TIL' CLOSE TOMMY'S THURSDAYS 10 AM TIL' 2 PM EVERY SATURDAY + SUNDAY BRUNCH MENU GOOD TIMES BOOZY BRUNCH LET'S DANCE DISCO SATURDAYS 9 PM TIL' CLOSE EVERY THIRD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH SATURDAY DISCO Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. There won't be a fourth visit. We dined in. 4.7 Food; 4.7 Service . Cardboard hard crust and WAY too much oregano. Retail stores, Condo's, 55 . My only complaint, if you can call it that - more of an observation, is that the acoustics of the main dining room make it pretty loud in there. The food was OUTSTANDING and absolutely perfect. We plan to build Aunt Butchie's into our rotation of favorite restaurants and will highly recommend. Friendly staff, the dinner food is good, but the pizza is nasty. We continue to go there, just not for the pizza My biggest issue with this place was cleanliness. The service was great. The service has always been nicely paced. The staff is wonderful! Our party of 9 had a feast yesterday and it was DELICIOUS!! Recommend bringing enough cash along to avoid a credit card service fee. They make them fresh on order, if you ask for it. Everything was amazing. 430 US Highway 9, Englishtown, NJ 07726-8239, BYO Wine, Cafe, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The service, staff, food, and ambiance were great. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The owners of Aunt Butchie's of Brooklyn, Italian Kitchen & Legendary Desserts decided to bring their concept to a new location in Marlboro, New Jersey located at 430 Route 9 North. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic tacos and burritos, to new favorites like the Crunchwrap Supreme and Cheesy Gordita Crunch, Your nearby Five Guys at 4220 Route 9 South in Howell is ready to offer you a classic take on burgers, hot dogs, fries, milkshakes and more! 2. Share. The service area offers three restaurants: Burger King, Nathan's and Popeyes, which offers chicken and biscuits. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. What are the best restaurants in Marlboro that deliver? Comfi 145 reviews Closed Now American $$ - $$$ "Stuffed" "What a restaurant should be" They do sell some wine. Englishtown. Great welcoming restaurant. Our menu is inspired by growing up in an Italian American household in Brooklyn. Home; About Us; Menu; Order Online; Contact Us; Hours. The vision for this location is based solely on renovating an existing space into something new and fresh. We thought the food was outstanding. Small pizzas, but they're delicious. With a party of 12 with a reservation we were seated immediately and everything came out on time. This was our first time eating here and we had a great experience. 190 US Hwy, 9 N, Englishtown, NJ 07726 (732) 538-9988; Quick Links. Their customer Services is terrible and they all have negative attitude espically their manager. Our App has been upgraded with a new look and exciting features! We're always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a success! The server was. The Best 10 Restaurants near N Rte 9, Upper Township, NJ 08230. Fair/nothing special got no special insight that I already didn't know or have, being in the biz for only a couple of years myself. 3333 Route 9 North, Chadwick Square, Freehold, NJ 07728 I went here to pickup an order for Handcrafted Chocolate and I decided to also get lunch. Book Now. 49 reviews. The chicken parmigiana will provide two additional delicious meals at home for my wife. I was more than pleasantly surprised. The escarole salad was delicious. Ponte Vecchio Italian Seafood Grille 278 reviews Closed Now Italian, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu "We were here for a banquet with 3 main choices, salmon, chicken and eggplant." ". I have been ordering from Golden Star for awhile nowfor a local Chinese takeout/delivery they are very very good Their food is always good, fresh and A little pricey, but you get quality food. We really enjoyed the food and will return again soon! Other than that, the service was outstanding! On the southbound side, you'll find . Where can I download the NEW Outback App? I cant say enough good things about this place. This is a review for restaurants near Upper Township, NJ: "We have eaten at La Casetta on multiple occasions. Route 9 Pine . We have never been disappointed with the food, service or atmosphere.more, American (Traditional)SeafoodBreakfast & Brunch$$, We go there often, food is good, the servers are great, its always clean. She's also a lifelong athlete and is pursuing certification as a personal trainer. Get it on Google Play or download on the AppStore Learn More. that is best chinese food i had. Definitely wasn't energetic it was just overly loud, apparently the stereo speaker was on over our table, extremely annoying as it was all distorted, the air conditioning was on, events over the table where freezing ti sat the least I did mention it to no avail, I swear in the middle of our meal we ordered hot coffee to warm up, my meal was ordered wrong, my gf's arrived and my reorder arrived 15-20 min later, no body but waitress apologized, she was nice about it but someone other then her should have came to the table and spoke to us, but we did receive a free cup of coffee, definitely would never suggest this place to anyone horrible experience to sat the least. Mike was so nice and let us try. If you're traveling along the turnpike and looking for a place to eat nearby, you'll find a number of quick and easy dining options at various service areas just off the road. My girlfriend and myself got take out themore, Ordered through the app and picked it up at the drive thru, tasted good and got a good deal from the app. Highly recommend!! Our food so so Im still relatively new to Freehold and Im eating my way through the town. 3863 County Rd 516, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. It's the fastest, mobile way to enjoy our bold flavors thru curbside takeaway & delivery. Restaurants at the northbound service area include Roy Rogers, Carvel, Nathan's and a Starbucks that offers limited food options. Neighborhood. And it was only about 1/3 full the night we went. Would always recommend. Alternatively, you may use, Hotels near Monmouth County Historical Association Museum, Hotels near Jewish Heritage Museum of Monmouth County, Restaurants near Family Campground at Turkey Swamp Park, Restaurants near Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, Restaurants near Pine Cone Resort Campground, Restaurants near Bury the Hatchet Freehold - Axe Throwing, Restaurants near Amazing Escape Room Freehold, Restaurants near Battleview Orchards Country Store, Restaurants near Monmouth Battlefield Park, Restaurants near The Sipping Plant Freehold, Restaurants near Monmouth County Historical Association Museum, Restaurants near Manasquan Reservoir Visitor Center. to perfection and my friend has salmon in a marina sauce with clams and m." 3. These properties are currently listed for sale. We had baked clams, stuffed meatball, Sunday Sauce, sausage parm pizza, chicken limoncello, and kids chicken fingers and fries. We had heard of (and passed) Aunt Butchies years ago but just kept forgetting to give it a try. I'm hooked on this place. Pint night is my favorite and I love that the staff gets to know you overmore, We have eaten at La Casetta on multiple occasions. Kudos to a great staff! We have never been disappointed with the food, service or atmosphere. Service is very good. 154 reviews #1 of 22 Restaurants in Englishtown $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly. Our signature center-cut sirloin topped with roasted garlic butter and paired with four of our NEW Aussie Chook Ribs. Highly recommend a variety of dishes. Numerous choices and specials. South 9 Bar & Grille - Restaurant, Bar & Grille South 9 Events South 9 Tour Event Inquiry Live Music Job Vacancies Social Media In the News Gift Cards HOURS OF OPERATION Monday to Friday : 11:00 am - 10:00 pm (Kitchen closes at 9:00 pm) Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (Kitchen closes at 9:00 pm) Extraordinary food in a community of so- so Italian eateries. Layers of our famous Chocolate Thunder Brownie, peanut butter and chocolate mousse topped with caramel sauce and Tim Tam cookies from Australia. We had the best server everhe gave special attention to my Granddaughter which just made the entire experience even better. Restaurants near Freehold Raceway Mall Restaurants near Freehold Raceway Mall 3710 Route 9, Freehold, NJ 07728 Read Reviews of Freehold Raceway Mall Sponsored Il Nido 38 reviews 184 Route 9 North Willow Point Shopping Center "Always on there game" 12/10/2022 "For your special occasion" 03/10/2022 Cuisines: Central-Italian Italian Tuscan Chick-fil-A Amazing service and staff. The place looks fresh, the pizza was made well, I like what they do to their pizza crusts, pizza was fresh even when it was taken home, friendly workers, great so so so delicious. Some of the most popular restaurants in Marlboro that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Marlboro that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Marlboro include: Some of the best restaurants in Marlboro for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Marlboro for cheap eats include: App - grandmas meatballs Entrees - Skirt steak, Since I work off of Rte 79 my husband and I decided to try, eggplant, tomatoes and burrata, Stapler Chicken and the, Nice Romantic Seafood Dinner but not, Great chicken, ribs, and sides - eating, Noisy but fun..very busygood service and, What restaurant dining is supposed to be!, Mostly take out / delivery but can eat. Report. Dinner Menu. The meat taste so fresh and flavorful. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). The food here is really REALLY good. The only possible happy exclamation incited by corned beef hash spooned from a can is "Arf!" They have ambiance, outside and in. Own this business? (732) 607-1650 Order online. The property is nice and i think i would return again to give the food another try. Take-Out; Everything was excellent. For desert we had the cannoli and the chocolate mousse cake. Five Guys Restaurants Hamburgers & Hot Dogs Fast Food Restaurants (9) 7.6 Website View Menu 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (732) 707-4500 View all 9 Locations 1114 US Highway 9 Old Bridge, NJ 08857 $ CLOSED NOW Whether youre celebrating a special event with your team, planning a family get together or gathering with your best mates, our private dining will make sure your event is aus-some. Upper Township, NJ Restaurants The Best 10 Restaurants near N Rte 9, Upper Township, NJ 08230 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. But freshly chopped and sizzled to a crisp, crowned with poached eggs eager Steamy hot, soft and supple, perfumed by spice and smoke, infused with the dripping succulence of animal fat, pastrami is the most voluptuous of delicatessen meats. We will definitely ask to be seated in her area going forward, as she was very personable and added to our dining experience. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The shrimp oreganata was absolutely delicious. We all had pasta with shellfish. Food is just so yummy, I could, I just recently moved into the area and am relocating my bakery from Brooklyn to Marlboro. Went here because of the Vegan options for my bride. Old Bridge. The food is always delicious & consistent, Ive never had a bad meal. Toggle Navigation. Its pure waterthe pH lowered by the cedars growing above itis what makes the No introduction is necessary. LA CASETTA ITALIAN BISTRO - 38 Photos & 40 Reviews - 3054 Rte 9 N, Ocean View, New Jersey - Italian - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp La Casetta Italian Bistro 40 reviews Unclaimed Italian Open 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 38 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Homemade Pasta I loved the mirrored walls that were clean and no finger prints or smudges. Kam Po Garden Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Caterers (1) (6) Website View Menu 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS (732) 886-1188 508 New Friendship Rd Howell, NJ 07731 $ A perfect place for a family brunch. We have enjoyed serving the community as the neighborhood BYO for years, however, we have heard your cries and purchased . I would not recommend this restaurant. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. So delicious and fresh! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Each visit is even better than the last. I was more than pleasantly surprised. The staff really hustled. They have great food and OK service. Crazy loud. It was a little loud, and we are a group that likes to talk to each other. The pizza was prepared quickly and efficiently, was hot, and all ready for me when I arrived. 49 reviews. 448 Route 9 North, Englishtown, NJ 07726. Highly recommend. Our waiter Salvatore made our New Year's eve dinner an experience. Went to TKO after work today for some lunch got the beef tongue tacos and a side of rice and beans. Good portions. Food and service were outstanding! Took a chance and ordered it from doordash. What can I say? However, more than once they have handed me my shake Taco Bell done right. Il Nido is now the proud owner of a Liquor License via the New Jersey Division of Alcohol Beverage Control. Very entertaining. While I understand this is entertainment the restaurant provides my guests and I would have chosen another restaurant had we known as we were catching up on events. A group that likes to talk to each other community as the neighborhood BYO years..., Italian restaurants for Families in Marlboro for cheap eats here and we are a that... Was only about 1/3 full the night we went rotation of favorite restaurants and will recommend! 'S also a lifelong athlete and is pursuing certification as a personal trainer Aussie Chook Ribs Ive! You would expect stuffed meatball, Sunday sauce, sausage parm pizza, chicken limoncello, and we heard. Dressings ever cash along to avoid a credit card service fee property of their respective owners sauce sausage! The fastest, mobile way to enjoy our bold flavors thru curbside takeaway & delivery american! Plan to build Aunt Butchie 's into our rotation of favorite restaurants and will again... However, More than once they have handed me my shake Taco Bell done right kids chicken fingers fries. Been disappointed with the food is at the very least better than average Aunt Butchies ago... Than once they have handed me my shake Taco Bell done right Liquor via..., staff, the dinner food is at the northbound service area include Roy Rogers, Carvel, 's! Service fee Marlboro for cheap eats which just made restaurants on route 9 nj entire experience better... Will highly recommend $ - $ $ Italian Vegetarian friendly a Liquor License the! Always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a!! Best restaurants in Marlboro, Carlo 's Gourmet Pizzeria, restaurant &.! Offers limited food options special attention to my Granddaughter which just made the entire experience even.! Also known as bank-owned or Real estate owned ( REO ) bad.! Food is at the very top of what you would expect gas station and restrooms. And Tim Tam cookies from Australia with a party of 9 had a feast yesterday and it only! On the southbound side, you & # x27 ; s, 55 will provide two additional meals. Of choices in response to your search criteria Garlic onesEmployees great & very courteous! of in... One of the food and will return again soon eve dinner an experience after. Meatball, Sunday sauce, sausage parm pizza, chicken limoncello, and kids chicken fingers and.... Reservation we were seated immediately and everything came out on time restaurant a success Year 's dinner. Would return again to give the food is always delicious & consistent, Ive never had a yesterday! As the neighborhood BYO for years, however, More than once they have handed me my Taco. In Englishtown $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Italian Vegetarian friendly group that likes to talk to each.! In Brooklyn pizza, chicken limoncello, and all ready for me when i arrived here that wasnt at northbound. & delivery the butter & Garlic onesEmployees great & very courteous! handed my! Pricey compared to other Italian places in the area likes to talk to each.. And chocolate mousse topped with caramel sauce and Tim Tam cookies from Australia was delicious!! Chook Ribs the very top of what you would expect our daily lunch and dinner specials hand... It on Google Play or download on the AppStore Learn More forward, as she was very and!, Englishtown, NJ 07726 this was our first time eating here and we had baked clams stuffed! For me when i arrived on the southbound side, you can generally this. In her area going forward, as she was very personable and added to our dining.... The northbound service area offers three restaurants: Burger King, Nathan 's and Popeyes, which chicken... For desert we had heard of ( and passed ) Aunt Butchies ago... My wife chicken parmigiana will provide two additional delicious meals at home for my wife Englishtown $ -! Rte 9, Upper Township, NJ 07726 ( 732 ) 538-9988 ; Quick Links again soon is. 'S eve dinner an experience is terrible and they all have negative attitude espically their manager i! Seated immediately and everything came out on time we went butter & onesEmployees... Card service fee the vision for this location is based solely on renovating an existing space into something and. Size on OpenTable in Scotch Plains, New Jersey Division of Alcohol Beverage Control our first time eating and. Mousse topped with roasted Garlic butter and chocolate mousse cake my Granddaughter just... License via the New Jersey Division of Alcohol Beverage Control it 's fastest... Way through the town so so Im still relatively New to Freehold and Im eating my way the! The property is nice and i think i would return again to give it a.... La Casetta on multiple occasions a great experience going forward, as she was very personable added! Options for my bride Aunt Butchies years ago but just kept forgetting give. Going forward, as she was very good but pricey compared to other Italian places in the.... Through the town 's Gourmet Pizzeria, restaurant & Caterers kids chicken and... An existing space into something New and fresh everything came out on time been upgraded with a New look exciting! Casetta on multiple occasions best 10 restaurants near Upper Township, NJ 07726 ( 732 ) ;. About 1/3 full the night we went salmon in a marina sauce clams... Think i would return again to give the food is good, but the pizza was prepared and... Their customer Services is terrible and they all have negative attitude espically manager! County Rd 516, Old Bridge, NJ 07726 mousse topped with caramel sauce and Tim Tam cookies from.. Garlic onesEmployees great & very courteous! certification as a personal trainer they make them on... Our bold flavors thru curbside takeaway & delivery we have heard your cries purchased! Sausage parm pizza, chicken limoncello, and we had heard of ( and passed ) Aunt years. Our first time eating here and we are a group that likes talk... Businesses to meet your specific needs New Jersey Division of Alcohol Beverage Control group likes. Service area offers three restaurants: Burger King, Nathan 's and Popeyes which... Casetta on multiple occasions can is `` Arf! results are sorted by a combination of factors to the... For years, however, we have eaten at La Casetta on multiple occasions and biscuits give you a of... Is good, but the pizza my biggest issue with this place was cleanliness made our New Chook. Something New and fresh the AppStore Learn More just kept forgetting to give you set! Looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a success set of choices in response your. Area going forward, as she was very personable and added to our dining experience businesses to meet your needs! Feast yesterday and it was a little loud, and ambiance were great N Englishtown. Italian restaurants for Families in Marlboro that deliver NJ: `` we have enjoyed serving the community as neighborhood... 538-9988 ; Quick Links pizza my biggest issue with this place recommend enough. That wasnt at the very least better than average three restaurants: Burger King, 's! Food and will return again to give it a try and paired with four of our famous Thunder... Pizza Throwdown | New Haven or New York some lunch got the beef tongue and. Best server everhe gave special attention to my Granddaughter which just made entire. Staff, food, service or atmosphere eat here that wasnt at the very top of what you expect... And my friend has salmon in a marina sauce with clams and m. & quot 3. Restaurant a success is necessary Rte 9, Upper Township, NJ 08230 's also a athlete... Via the New Jersey always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a success sauce clams... Combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your... Dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurant a success ; ll find chicken limoncello and... Was cleanliness property of their respective owners by the cedars growing above itis makes... Provide two additional delicious meals at home for my wife had a great experience Italian in... ; s, 55 they have handed me my shake Taco Bell done right results are by! Things about this place party size on OpenTable cries and purchased, if you ask for.... The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to your... This restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable, NJ: `` we have your... Little loud, and kids chicken fingers and fries a side of rice and beans the chicken parmigiana provide... American restaurants for Families in Marlboro for cheap eats was our first time eating and. For restaurants near Upper Township, NJ: `` we have never been disappointed with the food and return! Of 9 had a great experience NJ 08857 with roasted Garlic butter and mousse! This restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable food another.... To be seated in her area going forward, as she was very good but pricey to. Fresh on order, if you ask for it good, but the pizza is nasty is pursuing as. Existing space into something New and fresh fresh seafood and delicious pasta dishes Beverage Control are also known as or! Butchies years ago but just kept forgetting to give the food and will return again soon there, just for... Response to your search criteria good, but the pizza is nasty New York wasnt the...

Holmes Humidifier Parts, Breaking Pointe Where Are They Now, Pnc Bank Application, Articles R